Sunday, August 21, 2011

Colon-Liver Cancer: Medically Written-off Patient Lived Longer After Chemotherapy and Herbs



in June 1992: Ben was diagnosed with colon cancer. He underwent surgery to remove part of his cancer of the colon. With the threat of cancer aside, Ben, life returned to normal. He got a job at the factory. For three years, he worked very hard. Life was both physical and mental stress.

In July 1995, Ben has lost his appetite, and had severe pains in trbuhu.CT showed the cancer had spread to his liver. His earlier work is no cure his cancer. He had to undergo chemotherapy.

Ben wrote about their experiences below.

My death sentence

"I was informed by doctors and very bad news -... liver cancer at an advanced stage, there would be no cure for me, I was advised to prepare my will as soon as I was stunned for a moment. My wife Cindy and I broke down. i thought, "i will die." confused and sad i felt helpless. i refused to eat and talk. When relatives and friends came to see me, i broke down. What about my daughter in Australia? was preparing for his final year exam. Should I inform her? i could not decide. i just cried and cried ."

Chemotherapy

"After my first chemotherapy that night, I thought I was dying. I suffered nausea, weakness, loss of appetite and was in a confused stage. Imagine, five more chemotherapy sessions to go ."

"After my second chemotherapy, I reluctantly went to third. Young doctor assigned to me did their job in about 20 minutes. It almost killed me. Normally, it takes about three hours. I felt tension around my chest and that night i felt as if my chest was going to burst. Psychologically i was hardly affected. When I thought my fourth chemotherapy, anxiety and depression affect me. i have suffered a loss of appetite, restlessness and a phobia of going ubolnice. What will happen this time? My doctor assured me that they will get another doctor with more experience for the job. still feeling scared, I managed to complete all six courses of chemotherapy sessions. Praise God! he helped me be positive. "

plants

20 July 1995: ... "I started taking rodent tuber extract of the night my appetite better the next day I managed to finish a big bowl of porridge after four days, enter the rodent tuber was increased to twice daily. Appetite continues to improve. Bowel movements were regular. Herbal blends introduced me to together with rodent tuber extract. Physically I felt a little stronger ."

25 August 1995: "I took a mixture of B (liver powder), together with the mixture and extract the rodent tuber appetite has improved tremendously I was stronger physically, after a few days there has been a great improvement for the next few weeks .... My appetite was good. i was able to sleep and my bowel movements were regular ."

The road to recovery

27 September 1995: .. "An ultrasound showed that the necrotic cell death of the doctor encouraged me and continue to lead the extract rodent tuber, and mixtures and B. I'm still getting them I lost a little hair. Experienced the pain many times in hospital and at home. The pain came without warnings. Every time when I was in pain, I could not walk, sit or sleep. painkillers are of little help. my doctor told me to try to bear the pain. Too many pain killers will affect the kidneys. Sometimes the pain is unbearable. I almost gave up several times . The doctor told me that he did his best to encourage me and keep on praying to God to heal me ."

March 1996: "... I'm glad to be able to participate in the CA group care and share their experiences with those who were present know the pain well I encouraged them to think positively and not give up"

My health

"My hair has grown more bushy, black and shiny. Even the gray ones are gone! Veins in my hands, a hardened and dead as a result of chemotherapy, are now becoming alive again. Skin pigmentation caused by chemotherapy is now gone . i am a beautiful, clear skin! praise and thank the Lord !"

Ben lived! He is survived by his doctor doom prediction. His daughter returned home after graduation. He celebrated Christmas in 1995 and continued to live strong and healthy life. For Ben, in the fight against cancer was not over yet. He had just continue to eat and lead a happy, stress-free life.

In the early morning of 29th October 1996, Ben passed away. Doctors have given Ben two months to live after his diagnosis of the liver. But Ben has got to live a happy life for a year, three months and eighteen days. It's not the length of time that is important. What's more important is the quality of life, Ben had. Ben lived a full happy life. He did not take life for granted. He foresees and made preparations for his departure. He enjoyed any time, he and Cindy, there are daily trips to Penang and enjoy natural places under the shady trees. Ben even designed his grave! He has taught Cindy how to manage the affairs of everyday life without him, such as paying utility bills, taking care of your car, etc. When he went, it was not a sudden goodbye or slow painful death. Perhaps at this point we are only solace to many people who were on the plants died without much pain and death came easily and peacefully.

extracted from the author's book: Cancer Still live

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Liver Cancer Survival Rate
Powered by BloggerHosting MurahBali Web DesignJasa SEO Indonesia.