Saturday, September 3, 2011

Movie Review Of Crazy Sexy Cancer



I just saw the movie Crazy Sexy Cancer Kris Carr, and this is my shooting from the hip review, my knee jerk reaction. In fact, I reacted as I watched the film. I was once ignorant myself, just like her, in the beginning of the film. My so-called incurable eczema was a better teacher because I could see every day, there is no need for those special diagnostic equipment Kris Carr had to endure.

What first struck me that I could feel and see her fear. FEAR was in the air. Just because a doctor she was diagnosed with some cancers, there was so much fear, fear that it was incurable, that he was going to die. The good thing is not to try chemotherapy, radiation or surgery as her tumors were beyond the reach of their medical technology.

It was painful for me to watch all those ignorant people in the movie ... FEAR was killing them. There is one woman who had consumed drugs!

I was unhappy with Kris so much grain is consumed at the beginning of the film ... that is a recipe for disaster. I was happy Kris came across Dr. Robert Young pH miracle of glory, then the Hippocrates Center. What was fortunate for her that they were closed-minded, low-fat, raw vegan approach. Raw vegan has a time and place, and it should be temporary. What was lucky for her she had not found the event detoxes ... saw a clean colon is an alternative healing convention but not to this, nor was it the heat of the liver. What was lucky for her she has not encountered and the Hulda Clark parasite killing. What was lucky for her she is not an incentive to avoid pollution ... she still wore make-up.














0 comments:

Post a Comment